Anyone still down there?

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Tassie.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, TAS Mod

reidy
State: VIC

Anyone still down there?

Post by reidy »

Just thought i would see if there was anybody left in Tassie since we departed in March cause i think we forgot to turn off the lights before we left. If there's some one there could you please check?

Bill 8)
bigalhusband
State: NOT ENTERED

someone is still here

Post by bigalhusband »

Hi Reidy did you come down with the FB/EK car club vic to tour Tassie I met up with you guys when you got to Hobart I have the White over Red sedan that now has OLD-GMH number plates Im secretary of the classic holden car club and we cater for every holden from 48-215 to vb commodore and we have a big range of cars 3 eks included. I also met up with you people when you came down here last time too yes Ive been a member of our car club since conception in 1992 but only been secretary for 4 years Im going to the nationals in June hope to see you there.
OLD TIN RULES
reidy

Post by reidy »

Hi dude, yes i came down there and met up with you guys, had a great time.
My car was the black flamed FB.
Keep up the good work and i'll catch up you soon, i hope.
Bill 8)
President
FB-EK Holden Car Club of Victoria Inc.
bigalhusband

Still here

Post by bigalhusband »

Hi I remember the car I personaly (on the quiet) like FBs better than those bloody modern EKs even though I own one My dad had a light blue FB special sedan with a royal blue flash it was the best car. My dad had it since new I like the flames on yours it suits it.My dad sold his for a HK wagon.

Simon
OLD TIN RULES
reidy

Post by reidy »

Great taste, i think FB's are way cooler than EK's but if you can't afford an FB, well i suppose an EK will just have to do.
:wink: 8)
Bill
bigalhusband

where to stay

Post by bigalhusband »

Hi Bill just a short note, where will you guys be staying in Bendigo as I dont want to stay where I wont be able to keep an eye on the old girl.
Any 4 star accomodation or what would you recomend/ where you will be staying and reservation number to book :D
OLD TIN RULES