14 inch rims

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Qld.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, QLD Mod

Aussy Edo
State: QLD

14 inch rims

Post by Aussy Edo »

Hi All,
Just a quick one to see where you guys in Brissy get ya 14 inch rims from?, someone told me that HK was the best offset for FB/EK with stock front ends due to clearance of drums and also if i coverted it to HR disc but it was a while ago so ime asking for some advice and also where to get them from?.I think Theo may have mentioned that he could get them a while back,can ustill get them mate?or if not if some one can point me in the right direction that would be great,the car currently sits at stock height but will be lowered shortly and so if this affects my options please let me know.Cheerz 8) 8) .p.s also chasin wide white walls :roll: :roll: 8)
Edo
One Day Hopefully!!
Trev
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Trev »

I would have thought the HT/HG rims would have been better because they have less back space, no experience with stock Fb/Ek front ends but I know this is true for Hr disc fronts, Trev 8) .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
thropzed

Post by thropzed »

Edo, I run HT rims on my stock front and HT rims on my disc front! I run HT disc's on my HR front with no issues, its lowered 2 1/2 inches and my stoch front is lowered 2 inches. Wide whites are a big investment. My sedan wheels and tyres set me back around $420
Cheapest pie cut radials I could find with a set of johns rodncustom flappers!
Cheers Theo Z...........................
Edo, give us a call!
Watch for the early bird, He might be just getting home.

FB/EK Car Club of QLD.
nate_138

Post by nate_138 »

so hk t g 14 inch wheels fit hr front end good???