Shannons Motoring Extravaganza - Heaps of pics

Post dates and info on upcoming events, or pictures from events that have been on...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

V8EK4us
State: NOT ENTERED

Shannons Motoring Extravaganza - Heaps of pics

Post by V8EK4us »

Hi Guys & Gals,
Just got back from the Shannons Motoring Extravaganza in Alice Springs, the Black EK brought home "Best Modified 1960 -1969" and "Best car of show - Peoples Choice" :D .

Here are some pics:

Old Jailbar (1942) with a 351 on Gas!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Thanks for the pics Gary looked like a good day with a variety of stuff to check out. 8)
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
Trev

Post by Trev »

Well done Gary, looks like a good day, love the old bikes :D and the White and Black Truck :D , Trev 8) .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
minifb

Post by minifb »

Well done Garry, Nice pics but they were a bit hard to from all the people there.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers Mark
FB/EKForum member 123
ImageWoofto Car Club Member No4

IF ITS NOT CHOPPED IT MAY ASWELL BE RESTORED

Member FB-EK Holden Car Club of NSW Inc.
V8EK4us

Post by V8EK4us »

minifbvan wrote:Well done Garry, Nice pics but they were a bit hard to from all the people there.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers Mark
:lol: yeh....very difficult to get a clear shot, I think there was nearly enough cars to take everyone that was there home!! :shock: (Was early pics before the show officially opened :wink: )
Thommo

Post by Thommo »

Congrats on the dust collecters gary :wink:

Thanks for taking the time to share all these pics with us 8)

Cheers
Jeff
Finny
State: QLD

Post by Finny »

Looks like a good event.

Well done on another win. :D :D

Interesting side moulding on the EJ wagon. :shock:
IT's LIKE WATCHING DRUNK MONKEYS TRYING TO HUMP A FOOTBALL.
Dons Automotive & Per

Shannons Motoring Extravaganza

Post by Dons Automotive & Per »

Garry & Sue
Congratulations on another award/s, Once again its a true statement on the impact and impression that machine of yours makes to us all.

Regards,
Don Mammone :D
oldnek

Post by oldnek »

Well done Gary, to scoop a few more awards in your own hometown, must be very satisfying indeed.................You haven't sold all your other trophy's to buy that new big shed, have you! :lol: :lol:

Congrats mate, and noice work wid da camera, looks like some fine machinery on display there.
And whats the go with the weather.......SUNNY..........T-Shirt's.........Doh.
I especially love that EJ wagon with the flash kit.

Regards John
There's nothing as Sweet as a EK V8
V8EK4us

Post by V8EK4us »

Dons Automotive wrote:Garry & Sue
Congratulations on another award/s, Once again its a true statement on the impact and impression that machine of yours makes to us all.
Thanks heaps Don, for anyone on the forum that does not know Don Mammone, Don is "Dons Automotive and Performance" in Mildura and was respossible for suppling, fitting and tuning the Hilborn 8 stack injection and Haltech PS 2000 ECU to the EK before the Nationals. To give you an idea of the sort of person Don is he closed his workshop for the week that we were in Mildura just so he could dedicate all of his time to making sure the EK was up and running for the Nationals! On Thursday night before the nationals Jason and myself left Dons workshop at 2am to get some sleep before driving to Bendigo for the Nationals, Don on the other hand worked all night doing final trimming on the fuel system to get it to a stage that Don was happy with it!! Unbelievable!... I had never met Don prior to arriving in Mildura, we had only spoken on the phone and via email.........now that is SERVICE! I would never hesitate to recommend Don to anyone. Don insisted that we stay at his own home with his family, incredible hospitality and a wonderful family who all made us welcome, so a big thanks to Nancy, Domonic, Karisa and Putcha (the Crazy dog!). We have not only gained an excellent knowledge base for performance cars but also a friend for life, thankyou Don!
oldnek wrote:Well done Gary, to scoop a few more awards in your own hometown, must be very satisfying indeed.................You haven't sold all your other trophy's to buy that new big shed, have you! :lol: :lol:

Congrats mate, and noice work wid da camera, looks like some fine machinery on display there.
And whats the go with the weather.......SUNNY..........T-Shirt's.........Doh.
I especially love that EJ wagon with the flash kit.

Regards John
:lol: :lol: :lol: HOMETOWN!! yeh... only 1600km away! :wink:
The EJ was very tidy and the flashkit was straight as a dye!........ sunny and T shirts are all we know here!!! :P :P :P