karstens giday to all

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Qld.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, QLD Mod

karsten
State: NOT ENTERED

karstens giday to all

Post by karsten »

hey guys and kate :lol:

ive been down south for 3 weeks with my old man in sydney cancer clinic,,he had a big opp and is still kicking,,but continues treatment with kemo ect he may not be saed but may get more time we dont know really as only time will tell

im well otherwise bar the lonliness i feel as bon and the kids are still up here in qld,,,,ive been at our farm on my own in between driveing to sydney and tring to start my buisiness in canberra,,and its been a very difficult time but thats life,,

we hae managed to get a contract on our house and hope that all goes through so we can all be toghether again down south

just thought id update you guys as ive been missing in acction

i just popped home on the plaine for two days to see my family and now im heading back down to syd then canb in my jag,,,,,, :shock: yeah i hope it dont shit itself either

so best wishes from me to all my mates and i will keep you posted
when they start building them like that again i will buy a new car of them
r&kfb

Post by r&kfb »

hi karsten
so thats where youve been hiding how goods the smoke from down south
richard

Hi Karsten
Sorry that we did not catch up before you left will you be coming back up any time soon? Hope all goes well with your bussiness talk soon
Kate
Free to live ........ and drive my car's
Craig

Post by Craig »

Hi mate tried to call the other day Ill try again tomorrow

F@#$*!^ cancer

If Bon needs a hand with anything sing out Next time Im catching up with the fam Ill drop in
Better dead than red

EK, the VN of the 60s
parisian62
State: NSW

Post by parisian62 »

Hi Karsten,

Thought it was bit quiet on your front. I hope things work out with your Dad.

Whereabouts are you staying in Sydney?

regards
Stewart
Feelin free in a '61 FB.
Member of FB-EK Holden Car Club Of NSW Inc.
Check out the Rebuild of Old Timer
karsten

Post by karsten »

hey guys im at home in qld for a couple days and then the blue rocket is heading for canberra to join the ute and the jag,,,

smoke didnt get to us near canberra mate ,,,,,,,,thankfully

and yeah i will always be up here around school holidays kate as bons family are all here ,, but we hope to move house in four weeks ,,,if the contract on our home here goes through,, so i guess down there will be our new home,,,,but i will come and visit ,,, and even drink to much with you and sparkles and then sleep in the back of ya fb :lol: ,,,naa im a non drinker :roll: :wink:

hey stew ,,yeah ie been off air as ive no computer down south,,,and i dont stay in sydney mate ive just been comuting back and forth to sydney couple times a week and yes im sick of driveing ,,, how far from kogahra or rockdale are you we might be able to catch up,,,,dads at the st george hospital

otherwise i have been getting a bit of work there and doing heaps at our farm when time permits,,,,,i dont have a quad either i rather drive my rusty fb ,,,,,,its hectic aye trippples :lol:

my number is the same for my mobile but it dont work at the farm as craig found out but i do get messages,,,,

hey kate and richard dont spose you guys are interested in a working holiday ive a house that needs wireing,,,,,, and bring craig we,ll make it a week long party
Finny
State: QLD

Post by Finny »

Karsten, I can relate to what your going through with your dad.

Stay strong, and make sure you take time out for yourself to recharge.
The excessive driving wouldn't be helping either.

Hope the move and everything else goes smoothly. :D
IT's LIKE WATCHING DRUNK MONKEYS TRYING TO HUMP A FOOTBALL.
karsten

Post by karsten »

thanks finny,,,,, im sure we all go through tough times at some point ,,,i guess its the dark side of life death and you always seem to aoid thinking that it could come to the ones we love
FB MAD

Post by FB MAD »

All the best wishes from me Karsten for your family and especially for your dad.Hope life becomes better for you.

Cheers,

Terry.
I can't think what to write here so this will do.