FB wagon final resting place

Have you spotted any FB's or EK's we haven't seen before. Post your pics here.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

FB wagon final resting place

Post by Blacky »

Have been pulling parts off this old girl for a few years now, is in the bush near Varley in the wheatbelt. Went there last week and thought I would get a pic for Spotto :D
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
rosco
State: VIC

Post by rosco »

Love the photo Blacky, but am saddened by the demise.....

frats,
Rosco
blue ute
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by blue ute »

Still looks to be some bits left Blacky
The only reason for time is so everything dosen't happen at once.
If Macca's home delivered there'd be one less drunk on the road.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Still lots of bits on her, the cocky whose farm its on says it wont be going anywhere and I can roll up anytime and grab bits so theres no point stripping it and bringing all the parts home - I am running out of space as it is !!
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

V8EK4us

Post by V8EK4us »

Hi Blacky,
Are the s/s trims on the 'C' pillars ok? (the triangular sections between the rear door and the rear side window) If they are, how much will ya charge to take them off and send them to Darwin?....I need a set for Sue's EK. Your help would be greatly appretiated to say the least. :D :D
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

V8EK4us wrote:Hi Blacky,
Are the s/s trims on the 'C' pillars ok? (the triangular sections between the rear door and the rear side window) If they are, how much will ya charge to take them off and send them to Darwin?....I need a set for Sue's EK. Your help would be greatly appretiated to say the least. :D :D
I will have a look when I am up there after xmas, will grab the visor brackets too if rat138 still needs some .
You can have them for what I paid for 'em :wink:

V8EK4us

Post by V8EK4us »

Thanks Blacky, much appretiated. Even if they have some dents it will be ok, I can fix that up.

All the best for the festive season to you and your family.