EK parts needed

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

GusnElla
State: SA

EK parts needed

Post by GusnElla »

Evening viewers, I am chasing LHF bumper section and bumper bracket, LH overrider, a set of hubcaps, a set of bonnet letters AND if possible, a ute rear body section. Preferably in SA but if i need to travel OR stuff be posted, So be it. Thank you in advance, Jason.
Errol62

Re: EK parts needed

Post by Errol62 »

Hi Jason,
I am at Willunga and may have some parts. Got a bit of a network down here and Willunga swap coming up just over a month 18th August. Why not come down on the day. It could be worth your looking on my shed.

Any specifics on the ute body, quarters, transom, tank surround etc? I managed to get a tank surround from a van. I know of a couple of van bodies up your way and I am looking for a roof cut myself, so it is possible we could divide up one of these bodies.
Cheers
Clay

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
GusnElla

Post by GusnElla »

Evening Clay, Thanks for your reply mate. Just chatting to my partner, we might come down for the weekend as I have a mate close by. As for the ute body, I was looking at making a trailer to match the ute. I like your suggestion about possibly making something up (y) If you like, I'll PM my number & I reckon I could help with things up this way? Thanks, Jason
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

Sounds good Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie