Seat belt bolts

Includes sheet metal, rubbers, bumpers, badges and rust repairs.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Gingy
State: SA

Seat belt bolts

Post by Gingy »

Last edited by Gingy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WayneXG95
State: NSW

Re: Seat belt bolts

Post by WayneXG95 »

You can slip a plate inside the B pillar, I did it to my EK with no problems, someone should be able to explain it.. :ewink:
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W
Gingy
State: SA

Post by Gingy »

Last edited by Gingy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harv

Post by Harv »

Gingy,

The height of the sash guide bolt can be just above shoulder level (if your approval authority is "rough"), or bloody complicated (if your approval authority is "painful"). The NCOP guidelines are a nightmare to understand if you need to go the latter route. I had to, and had to take pictures along the way to show that my EK wagon complied with NCOP. I've written the results (with photos and measurements) up in plain English, partly for my engineer, and partly with a view to one day making it into a seatbelt Guide. If you would like a copy of the rough write-up, send me a PM and I'll email you a pdf copy over the weekend.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
nes138
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by nes138 »

Be easier to post it Harv
Harv

Post by Harv »

nes138 wrote:Be easier to post it Harv Image
Naah, the seatbelt Guide still needs some work. I've got most of the content in it, but want to put photos in of the wagon rear seatbelts actually installed. I forgot to take the photos when I had them dummied up. Having mucked around with them, I can see why the wagon rear seats cause so much grief.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.