Blacky

Post photos of your pride and joy, or updates on your rebuild!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

petrolhead
State: NOT ENTERED

Blacky

Post by petrolhead »

How is that two door project of yours going?
Happy to be living past my "Use by Date" as in august 2007 they gave me 6-12 months to live
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Funny you should ask - I have blown the dust off it just recently , once I sell the Monaro and the tonner and finish the 57 the jobs on ! I have just today picked up a dummy block and once the Monaro is sold I will be ordering a Rodtech front end and can start setting up the motor etc. It has to be finished for the W.A. nationals !!!!
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
petrolhead
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by petrolhead »

Have you ever thought of going Jag like that yellow and white one in Perth
Happy to be living past my "Use by Date" as in august 2007 they gave me 6-12 months to live
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Moved it off the hoist last night and put it up in the new storage lean-to , might sound like a step backwards but it means I can use the hoist to finish some other stuff off so I can get into it ......

Mick (one of the club members) came up to grab a couple of bits off the old wagon and got roped into helping rearrange all the cars in the shed and help empty the fridge .........

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

60Special

Post by 60Special »

Hi Blacky, is that my CRS front end under there?
I picked up a 307, TH350 and heaps of chev bits over xmas pretty cheaply. Collecting bits and pieces to repower the van.
Trev J.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

It sure is mate 8)

Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

you certainly make the most of yor spares cars
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Mick wrote:you certainly make the most of yor spares cars
not me Mick , the club members do 8) 8) 8)

its the remains of this one - http://www.fbekholden.com/forum/viewtop ... t=followed