unusual badge

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

unusual badge

Post by Blacky »

one of our club members bought a wagon the other week , has this little badge/label on it next to the booster - anyone else seen these and know what its about ???

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Bluehaze
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: unusual badge

Post by Bluehaze »

I'm going to guess it was a fleet car belonging to the Email company. Email was a large Australian company (remember those) who's main trade was power metering (like the kWh meters in the meter box) and also industrial switch gear, like main isolators used in power distribution. I think I vaguely remember at the start of my (electrical) apprenticeship they had a depot in Church st. In Richmond (Melbourne) sort of over the road from Bryant and May. Hers a chance for you older blokes to correct me here!..
Nothing to do with the booster, simply ID for the vehicle itself.
Wayno

Post by Wayno »

I'd guess the car had an Email airconditioner or one of their alternators fitted at some stage.
roto

Post by roto »

Email them :lol: :roll:
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

Bluehaze's guess was the first thing that came to mind for me also
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A