centerline mags stud patten

Includes handbrake, cylinders, shoes, discs, rims and rubber.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

fb4655
State: NOT ENTERED

centerline mags stud patten

Post by fb4655 »

Hi guys and gals, just a quick question, I have some centre line mags that were supposed to fit the EK/HR fronr end, now the problem is that they go on the studs but the holes seem to be wider with all 5 studs on the inner of the hole and cant get the nuts in, what stud patten would this be and does anyone want to buy them as I cant use them and got ripped off by this guy who said they would fit and with the 186 that we got in a total deal, it had 5 litres of water in it, he said it was good..Thanks for you help, I am in Hervey Bay Qld.
dan
Blacky
State: WA

Re: centerline mags stud patten

Post by Blacky »

They might be Frod stud pattern 5 x 4.5" , take one to a tyre joint and borrow their gauge or you can google it and measure it yourself
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Trev

Post by Trev »

Wheels that don't fit and a motor with water in it :think: , I wouldn't trust anything he says :wtf: .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
fb4655

Post by fb4655 »

Thanks friends, measured up and they are &*#@ stud patten, yay... :thumbsdown: , The guy in question wont answer calls etc, I will just let him know on facebook in our area how unhappy I am.
Keep up the good work.
Dan
dan