FE - EK SILL PANELS

Includes sheet metal, rubbers, bumpers, badges and rust repairs.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Les
State: NOT ENTERED

FE - EK SILL PANELS

Post by Les »

We approved the samples of the FE - EK sill panels they are as per original price will be around $195.00 each expected delivery mid November
Les
If you have any part enquiries or problems that cannot be solved by going to http://www.rarespares.net.au please contact me at lmcveigh@rarespares.net.au
fingers
State: VIC

Re: FE - EK SILL PANELS

Post by fingers »

Les wrote:We approved the samples of the FE - EK sill panels they are as per original price will be around $195.00 each expected delivery mid November
Les
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey Les ...........have these got the end and the centre pillar stamped in as per the old factory ones,mate .................Fingers :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
Les

Post by Les »

Here is a picture.

Les
If you have any part enquiries or problems that cannot be solved by going to http://www.rarespares.net.au please contact me at lmcveigh@rarespares.net.au
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

They look good Les, thanks for letting us know mate :thumbsup: and thanks to Rares for continuing to develop parts for our old buses 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
fingers
State: VIC

Post by fingers »

Les wrote:Image

Here is a picture.

Les
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

looking good Les .......gunna be a top seller.......thanks for the photo ................................Fingers :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
simmo65

Post by simmo65 »

That's great Les. Thanks for the pics
parisian62
State: NSW

Post by parisian62 »

:thumbsup: Good stuff.
Feelin free in a '61 FB.
Member of FB-EK Holden Car Club Of NSW Inc.
Check out the Rebuild of Old Timer
grubs53

Post by grubs53 »

They look great Les. I will be purchasing a pair when in stock. New inners as per original would be very appreciated . cheers ,keep up the good work. Eddy
FeeBee

Post by FeeBee »

Will these be available at all rare spares?
He who dies with the most toys wins!!
Les

Post by Les »

FeeBee wrote:Will these be available at all rare spares?
Yes, but I made a mistake when I quoted the price they will be $225.00
WOWU

Post by WOWU »

They look like pretty good prices

Are you looking at manufacturing complete FB EK guards, I noticed New EH guards at Rare Spares
Regards

James
WOWU
Penrith NSW
Les

Post by Les »

WOWU wrote:They look like pretty good prices

Are you looking at manufacturing complete FB EK guards, I noticed New EH guards at Rare Spares
Hi James
There are a lot of parts in front of FB EK fenders ,I do not think you will see them in the near future .
Les
bootlegger

Post by bootlegger »

Im so glad repo rust replacement panels are available. Hopefully these sill panels fit better than the monaro sections I spent a week trying to fit. The panel between the windscreen and the boot doesnt even come close.
The problem with the panels is the radiuses are to shallow therefore although kind of looking right they need massive rework.
I fitted a front quarter panel section today that was a nightmare. Again the radiuses are shallow.
The panel behind the windscreen im going to make from scratch.
Again im glad these panels exist so please take this as constructive critism.
Les

Post by Les »

The sill panels have arrived the will be they will be in stock next week