maintenance day 11th May

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Qld.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, QLD Mod

jmaddalena
State: NOT ENTERED

maintenance day 11th May

Post by jmaddalena »

For all those that would like to check their cars out before this years nationals at Wangaratta there is a maintenance day. this will be held at madd-air and mechanical workshop 16b Spanns Rd Beenleigh. I should be there about 7.30. hope to see you all there.
secretary Qld fb ek holden car club inc.
Brian Westlake

Re: maintenance day 11th May

Post by Brian Westlake »

Fi and I will be there in the morning. I may re pack front bearings and grease and oil. Cheers.
Tony.
sarge58
State: QLD

Post by sarge58 »

i tried to post something awhile ago so i will have another go,firstly i would like to THANK JEFF for his time and labour it keeping MY EK on the road while i have been in the club without him at times Sandi and I would have had trouble keeping the old girl on the road as he has been there when we have needed him so THANKS AGAIN and C U Saturday
sarge58
State: QLD

Post by sarge58 »

Yeah finally worked how to do this posting thing so i would like to say thanks to everybody in the QLD Club for all the HELP that all of you have given us over the last couple of years,and can only hope that the South Australian Club has as many great members as the QLD Club does.So if i dont see you on Saturday at Maintenance Day we hope maybe we will catch up next year when the next event is on.

Paul & Sandi
Brian Westlake

Post by Brian Westlake »

Thanks Jeff for your help and being patient with my dumb questions. It was great to see Rachel and the kids and also Ron, Tim and Paul. Good luck Paul and Sandi on their new adventure over to S.A. I also love that Customline!
Tony.