Brother-in-law,s Sandman Pano

Got something else that you want to show off that's not an FB or EK? Try this section.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

fingers
State: VIC

Brother-in-law,s Sandman Pano

Post by fingers »

This 100% original 1978 4.2, 4 speed, HZ Sandman Pano belongs to my brother in law Rob , he has owned it since new ...always garaged and serviced only done a little bit over 100,000kms ..the inside is pristine and the trim is perfect ....this one of those cars you see advertised occassionally under the heading ...Driven by a little old man to church on sundays ...he is 80 years old and still loves to take it out on a sunny day for a cruise .....goooooooooo Rob ....................... :clap: :clap: :clap: Fingers
Last edited by fingers on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
muza
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Brother-in-law,s Sandman Pano

Post by muza »

How cool is that!
FB Holden Fernando Yellow/Arctic Beige flash
Stock as a rock
75 series Landcruiser 350 Chev
Not so stock
zl296

Post by zl296 »

great stuff bill......
FB Cruiser

Post by FB Cruiser »

i love the H series holdens, had a heap, got a HZ prem at min, almost finished it :yeahhh:
ek amigo

Post by ek amigo »

should be sir Rob
fingers

Post by fingers »

SunnyTim wrote:we have a matching HZ Nautilus Blue Sandman Utility 253 Trimatic
That is cool
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This one is Atlantis blue with Buckskin trim......... :thumbsup: ......post some photos please mate ...would love to see it .........Fingers
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
fingers

Post by fingers »

SunnyTim wrote:
fingers wrote:
SunnyTim wrote:we have a matching HZ Nautilus Blue Sandman Utility 253 Trimatic
That is cool
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This one is Atlantis blue with Buckskin trim......... :thumbsup: ......post some photos please mate ...would love to see it .........Fingers
sorry meant to say Atlantis Blue. It's currently having the rust done and painted.
Tim
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>
Nice colour mate .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...I reckon its the pick .....wouldnt mind a photo when she,s all done .......fingers
Trev

Post by Trev »

I learnt to drive a manual in a HZ Sandman panelvan, it was purple, 4.2 aussie 4 speed, it was one of those freaky powerful 253's :thumbsup: .
That is a real nice one Fingers :thumbsup: .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3