FE to EK Restorer Tasmania

Looking for a new daily driver, the next project, or maybe a parts car? try here first...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

NickZ
State: NOT ENTERED

FE to EK Restorer Tasmania

Post by NickZ »

Hi
On the look out for a FE to EK Sedan. Ive got upto $3000 to spend. Id like a complete car but doesnt have to have running gear, mainly Panels,Glass,Bumpers and lights. Depending on whats on offer ill be gutting and scratch building using late model commodore bits.

I would like a Tasmanian car as I think something from mainland is just going to put the cost up too much. But if someone has something worthwhile bringing accross with in my budget i can always look.

I not to optimistic but i can only ask

Regards
Nick
Blacky
State: WA

Re: FE to EK Restorer Tasmania

Post by Blacky »

Welcome to the forum Nick , good luck with your search. 8)
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Rusty EK

Post by Rusty EK »

G,day Nick , you may have to get one from the Mainland , they are getting hard to find down here , know of a couple but the guys wont sell , hanging on to them for parts for their own cars.

I'm sure there are some down here but you have to really search them out , Do you know anybody in the Early Holden club ? Might be worth asking the question there .

Mate has a couple of Ute's , FB,EK but they need a lot of work , make one out of two ,and a lot of welding in repairs .

Welcome to the forum and keep us posted on your search
Aussie Bob

Post by Aussie Bob »

Welcome Nick, hope you can find an FB :wink: to place it back on the road.

Steve
rustysdungers

Post by rustysdungers »

How about rust got a couple of sedans her i mite let go im in sydney thou :cry: :cry:
Where were you in '62???