The Nationals at Narrandra

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Dons Automotive & Per
State: NOT ENTERED

The Nationals at Narrandra

Post by Dons Automotive & Per »

Being just an observer to this Era of Holdens that i had really no real interest in? to now seeing what you guys honour and cherish.
Has made me stop and take a close look at what is real satisfaction in the Automobile game.
Congratulations to a bloke called Steve Jackson who put on a well organised and very proffesional show and of course the team of helpers.

Narrandera for the location that froze me!

To all the people I met, the smiles and the enjoyment I had, the gifts i was given, Thankyou to you all.

To the Guy who called me around 15 months ago and asked me about a fuel system I had for sale, who said what he was building, to then bring it down to my shop and then see his vision and allow and trust me to fit it to his creation, A Very Big Thankyou to you.
Congratulations again for your acomplishments and wins once again mate, well deserved.

I have now witnesed something that may have turned me to head down this path in this Era of Vehicle. (especially from that FB fitted with the Exhaust Gate Valve)

Congratulations to you all.

Donny.
ek61

Re: The Nationals at Narrandra

Post by ek61 »

great to have met you as well Don 8) 8)
a guy full of so much knowledge and information willing to share it with complete strangers
couldn't of met a nicer bloke over there

thanks again for the leads on some engine builders here in SA :) :)

cheers Dave 8) 8)
"THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A BROKEN FAN BELT AND A FLAT TYRE"
***just cruise***
Thommo

Post by Thommo »

It was a absolute pleasure to meet you Don.
Glad to hear you enjoyed the weekend so much.
If you do go ahead and build a grey powered FB/EK
you'll have to get use to the pace of of it.
It wont be anything like your
Reher/Morrision aluminium big blocked, wheelstanding 69 Camaro :shock:

Thanks for you help and accomadation last night :wink:

Cheers
Jeff
retro-richard

Post by retro-richard »

Cheers Don was great to meet you hopefully we will see you at Sawtell in 2011in a FB ,EK
V8EK4us

Post by V8EK4us »

Thanks Donny,
I think we will be expecting to see you at the 2011 nats in an FB/EK "period correct" cruiser.........you helped people without question, mingled in with everyone and fitted into the FB/EK scene like you had been there for years...........I am proud to have you as a friend!!!
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

Don, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you - and once again many thanks for all your assistance and sharing your knowledge to a stranger over the weekend.
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.