hi guys

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Qld.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, QLD Mod

karsten
State: NOT ENTERED

hi guys

Post by karsten »

just thought id say giday to all my brissy mates,,,,,,and let you know im still alive

bar the cold my lot a going well,,they have all settled in here on da farm and turned into hillbillys

we have had a couple of aditions to the shed and scored a one owner hg very original sedan from sydney and a 525 beemer wagon aswell :shock:

been a bit slack on the forum lately ,, just due to building our house and looking after the old boy , he is still battling and is a constant concern,,less stubborn a person would have kicked the can by now ,,,he has been through a hellish 12months now and everyday is one more than the doctors thought he would get,,,

we have still got our fire burning 24 / 7 :lol: and im ova the chainsaw thing :roll:

anyway hope all is well for you all and that the collections are growing ,,,from what richard told me on the phone earlyer his neighbours are ready to sell :lol: ,,,,,,,,really mate some people just dont love rust like us aye mate :wink:
when they start building them like that again i will buy a new car of them
Craig
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Craig »

Move back ya bastard Im thirsty

Glad the old boy is hanging in there mate still trying to get down around christmas Ill give you a call
Better dead than red

EK, the VN of the 60s
Aussy Edo
State: QLD

Post by Aussy Edo »

hi mate,good to hear everything is cool :lol: :lol: :lol: pardon the pun,glad to hear your dad is stayin strong,good on him,ime in WA at the moment and its pretty warm up here,no need for fires or fireplaces.Any way take it easy 8)
Edo
One Day Hopefully!!