an oldie but a beauty

Have you spotted any FB's or EK's we haven't seen before. Post your pics here.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

boomer61
State: NOT ENTERED

an oldie but a beauty

Post by boomer61 »

This FB was uncovered after the fire in the Boorabbin National Park (near Southern Cross) in December 07
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

I got the demister vents out of that plus a few other bits 8)
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

I (and boomer61 probably) drove past that car about 1000 times and never knew it was there until the fire burnt all the scrub away - which was unfortunate because it looked like it would have had lots of good bits on it :cry:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

Blacky wrote:I (and boomer61 probably) drove past that car about 1000 times and never knew it was there until the fire burnt all the scrub away - which was unfortunate because it looked like it would have had lots of good bits on it :cry:
what you can see in the pic it looks like it wouldn't have been a bad car (no visable gaping rust holes)
stillute-ed
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by stillute-ed »

there still out there hiding wev'e just got to find them befor the fires shooters ect
I AM CAPTAIN AND COMMANDER OF MY OWN VESSEL (and i have my wife's permission to say so)