Decent mechanic on Northern Beaches?!?!?

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

bennypride
State: NOT ENTERED

Decent mechanic on Northern Beaches?!?!?

Post by bennypride »

:?:
Hi Guys!

Just purchased my first old girl (EK Station Sedan)but she's in need of some professional help... And so am I!!!!

I live on the Northern Beaches of Sydney (near Manly) and need to find a reputable mechanic who knows what they're doing with my new baby. Nothing major, but I want to know that I can go somewhere locally for a good quality service, some friendly advice and I don't want to get ripped off!!!!

Any advice from those more knowledgable than I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys,

Benny
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

G`day Benny , welcome to the wonderful world of old Holdens - there is a bloke on the site by the name of Dr Terry who has a workshop in Sydney somewhere , if you get in touch with him he should be able to sort you out .
parisian62
State: NSW

Post by parisian62 »

Hey Benny,

Good to see you on the forum. :) As Blacky has said Dr Terry is at Eastwood you can find his email by searching through the memberlist link at the top of this page.

Other people on the forum may have some suggestions too? I'm not much help as I'm in southern Sydney. Are you able to post up some pictures of your old girl?

Regards
Stewart
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Hey Stewart , where abouts are you ? I used to live in Sylvania when I was a tacker , my parents are still there .
parisian62
State: NSW

Post by parisian62 »

I'm at Panania. Certainly closer to Sylvania than the northern beaches :!: Send me pm if you want to meet up. You're also welcome to come along to a club meeting. For details see the sticky thread under 'Whats Happening in NSW' Our next meetings are 2nd tuesday of the month which would make it the 12 July (also our AGM after the main meeting).

Regards
Stewart
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I may have a bit of trouble making the meetings , I live in Kalgoorlie now , around 3600 km trip - one way. :shock:
I used to be a member of the N.S.W. club back in the early `80s and again a few years ago , am now a member of the Victorian club and the FE-FC Club of W.A. who tolerate us FB-EK people ( although I think they are a little bit jealous of us , as our cars are better looking than FE-FC :D :D :D )as there is no club for FB-EK in W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

P.S. - Sorry for hijacking your thread Benny .
Lucy Blue
State: NOT ENTERED

Sydney Northern beaches

Post by Lucy Blue »

Benny,

Holton Spares in Dee Why 174 South Creek Rd

did work on my last car and are doing work on the one I have now.

I live out west and drive over there to get the work done as they have a lot of spare parts on hand :lol: