EK 13" rims

Includes handbrake, cylinders, shoes, discs, rims and rubber.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

clazek
State: NOT ENTERED

EK 13" rims

Post by clazek »

Can anyone help me to find new stock 13" rims for my EK. I'am from Sudney and if possible a contact from here would be easier but not limited to.
Cheers! :)
earlyholdenfan

13 inch wheels

Post by earlyholdenfan »

Hi Clazek,
I am not too sure if anyone out ther has NOS rims for you but you can quite easily get HR 13" wheels brand new from most tyre / wheel outlets, ROH are making them for trailers, and sell for about $40 - $60 each they come in flat black.
Hope that may help
Matt
clazek

Post by clazek »

Thanks Matt.
Yes, u are correct and I have priced them at $55 each from Bob Jane.
Cheers! Frank.

P.S. let me know if I can help u in any way. :D
earlyholdenfan

Post by earlyholdenfan »

Just glad to be able to help, it is all about sharing the knowledge we have all built up over the years with others!
Matt
clazek

Post by clazek »

Matt do u know if the original hug cups fit the ROH rims????
Frank. :?:
earlyholdenfan

Post by earlyholdenfan »

Now racking my brain, I THINK that they can be made to fit with a bit of gentle persuasion, but the dress rims from the EK will not as the profile is different on the latter rim, I have a club meeting tonight so I will try to confirm my belief!
Cheers
Matt
clazek

Post by clazek »

Thanks Matt.
Frank.
CHO576

Post by CHO576 »

"but the dress rims from the EK will not as the profile is different on the latter rim"

yes - that is what I have heard as well. So, in the case that your wanting them exactly stock as per the original, they are going to be different.

But in any case, I'm looking for a good set of stock/original rims as well - so would be interested if there are any other options that people might know of?

cheers
J
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

CHO576 wrote:"but the dress rims from the EK will not as the profile is different on the latter rim"

yes - that is what I have heard as well. So, in the case that your wanting them exactly stock as per the original, they are going to be different.

But in any case, I'm looking for a good set of stock/original rims as well - so would be interested if there are any other options that people might know of?

cheers
J
I have 4 good useable rims, but they are holding the car up at the moment :roll: If someone can find me a set of 14" ht steelies I will do a deal and I don't need tyres or want HK steelies (these have extra holes in them). By the way my 13" rims still have cross plies on them (although a couple aren't roadworthy and I wouldn't recommend driving on them anyway).
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.