Hemis right to reply

Have you spotted any FB's or EK's we haven't seen before. Post your pics here.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Thommo
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Thommo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thommo

Post by Thommo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thommo

Post by Thommo »

:shock:
stinky
State: SA

Post by stinky »

minifbvan wrote:Hi All, I hope this forum does not get like another forum that i used to visit regularly Where if you dare have an opinion you get frowned upon..But i cant see this forum being like that... :lol: :lol: Cheers Mark
Yep, it's dangerous to have an opinion nowadays :wink:
While everyone rants about free-speech and the fun-police, you truly need to be careful about what you put on the forums.
It all went pear-shaped for the Ozrodders a little while ago and admins on the forum were being dragged through hot coals for a comment by a forum member.
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

stinky wrote:
minifbvan wrote:Hi All, I hope this forum does not get like another forum that i used to visit regularly Where if you dare have an opinion you get frowned upon..But i cant see this forum being like that... :lol: :lol: Cheers Mark
Yep, it's dangerous to have an opinion nowadays :wink:
While everyone rants about free-speech and the fun-police, you truly need to be careful about what you put on the forums.
It all went pear-shaped for the Ozrodders a little while ago and admins on the forum were being dragged through hot coals for a comment by a forum member.
Nope actually it was worse than that a few years back. The whole forum was shut down and 10 people had a defamation case lodged against them. It used to be Hot -Rod internet, now it is offshore and topics are locked away from general public. Yet they still insist on getting themselves in very hot water :roll:
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
stinky
State: SA

Post by stinky »

Thanks DR, that's the incident I was referring to, I used to try to keep up with that forum but they post so much it took hours to catch up on everything :lol:
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

stinky wrote:Thanks DR, that's the incident I was referring to, I used to try to keep up with that forum but they post so much it took hours to catch up on everything :lol:
You obviously haven't seen the HAMB :shock: :shock: The main discussion area goes anywhere between 10 - 15 pages of new threads in 24hrs... Try keeping up on there!
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.