Original Paint Colour

Includes sheet metal, rubbers, bumpers, badges and rust repairs.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Nardoo25
State: QLD

Original Paint Colour

Post by Nardoo25 »

I have my FB sedan all ready for the final paintwork. The original colour is Canyon Blue with Grecian White flash, but I am not really keen on this colour blue. I just wanted to put it out there for some opinions on whether I should keep the original colour (for resale value and to keep it truly original), or paint it a colour that I like better. I am undecided and want to do the right thing by my FB. Cheers
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Original Paint Colour

Post by Blacky »

mate its not a Bugatti - paint it a colour you are happy with :D
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Nardoo25
State: QLD

Post by Nardoo25 »

Thanks Blacky, I guess us women worry too much about colours. Doesn't matter in the scheme of things I guess.
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

You need to live with it so theres no point painting It a colour you aren't going to be happy with just to please the next owner .........
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.