Hot summer Nights

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

Hot summer Nights

Post by Blacky »

Is on this weekend lads, we are meeting at Muzz Buzz in Bayswater, corner of Guildford Rd and Slade St , at 2:30. We will head off just before 3 and join the queue waiting to get in to Hot Summer Nights . Be there or be square !!!!!! I will be square :esad: because I will be in the USA 8) :ebiggrin: at Donut Derelicts in the morning then on to a lowrider show at 9 and Pomona swap in the afternoon :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin:

Its a hard life 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
bakelitecow

Re: Hot summer Nights

Post by bakelitecow »

Who's going to this?,...
Christina & I will be there but will be going late probably @ 6.30pm ish as she is working ,...
Don't know the arrangement with this one but if any one can save a spot for us all good ,... otherwise we are on our own ,...
If anybody will still be there at that time will try and catch up!
Anyways have a good one,....
Kel
ben
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by ben »

Will try to park wide so you can fit in later
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

How did it go fellas ? Good night ????
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

ben

Post by ben »

Went well Blacky. About 7 members met up at muzz buzz and drove in. It was well organised and drove straight in at about 3:15. Was little hard to save spots as the guys had there work cut out keeping everyone flowing in. There were other members cars spotted around.......probably about 17-18 FB EKs . Be interested to know the final numbers, as cars were flowing in for a good 3hrs and still trickling in when we left about 7:30

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Sweet, looks like the weather was good ? 17-18 club cars or FB/EKs in general ??

ben

Post by ben »

17/18 in general. There were 8 club cars parked together. I think a few of the others were club cars but not sure of who was who, could of been 10+ club cars. Recognized J's car in the field, Woodys car drove through, black n white V8 FB sedan, pair of rat ek ute/sedan, in primer FB sedan, dark blue EK ute, stock yellow n white FB sedan, standard EK sedan and at least another 3 EK sedans that I saw

Really nice afternoon next to the river