Panelvan or ute

Looking for a new daily driver, the next project, or maybe a parts car? try here first...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

stench
State: NOT ENTERED

Panelvan or ute

Post by stench »

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an FB/EK Panelvan specifically, but would also consider FX through to HT Panelvan if one came up. Failing that, as I know earlier pannos are difficult to come by, I'm also interested in any utes in these years. Ideally after a daily driver, prefer mostly original and good mechanics over body and paintwork. Looking to spend between $5-12K. Would be better if vehicle was in NSW.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Callum.
bootlegger

Re: Panelvan or ute

Post by bootlegger »

Ive got an FB windowless van heartbreaker. Its got lots of rust but has been sandblasted so at least you can see what you are getting. Ive collected a bit of stuff like rust free plenum chamber , roof etc which have also been blasted. If you are real good at bodywork its a viable proposition and Im in Sydney.
Dave 0413766501
stench

Post by stench »

Thanks for the offer Dave, but I'm really after something for a daily driver or with minimal work to complete. Best of luck with the sale though
vintageholden

Post by vintageholden »

bootlegger wrote:Ive got an FB windowless van heartbreaker. Its got lots of rust but has been sandblasted so at least you can see what you are getting. Ive collected a bit of stuff like rust free plenum chamber , roof etc which have also been blasted. If you are real good at bodywork its a viable proposition and Im in Sydney.
Dave 0413766501

HOW MUCH MATE AND PHOTOS PLEASE..
adell'e 1969

Post by adell'e 1969 »

G'day ive been told of a hk factory 5lt column auto van thats been traded very recently in country vic i approached the fella a coupla years ago but at that stage it wasn,t for sale but a mate saw it up the back yard of the dealer last week so give me a yell and i'll pass on the details cheers tony
adell'e 1969

Post by adell'e 1969 »

sorry here's my number 0439 974699 cheers tony
stench

Post by stench »

Hi Tony,

Appreciate the offer but I am actually now close to buying an F100 (&*#@, I know :shock: ). Thanks anyway