Peakhurst FB

Have you spotted any FB's or EK's we haven't seen before. Post your pics here.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

caz60b
State: WA

Peakhurst FB

Post by caz60b »

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... 3208/?Cr=2

Anyone keen to check this out for me? :loveee:

Payment in doors if purchased, they have quite a few spare with the car, I only want 4 spare.

Text me on 0488555284 if keen. Thanks.

Also I have the Engineer Cert, anyone familiar with WA laws and regs? No use purchasing if I can't rego it in WA.

Thanks Regards Caz.
Blacky

Re: Peakhurst FB

Post by Blacky »

It won't be too hard to licence over here, check it has a demister, 2 speed wipers , seat belts and a collapsible steering column. If it's been put together properly ( no booger welds etc ) it will be a pretty straightforward job.
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

looking at the pics there's a heater so good chance it has demisters it has what looks like a torana/HQ type steering collum so that should cover collapsable collum and there's atleast front seatbelts, based on the pics it looks to have everything that would be needed for NSW engineers (obviously can't tell if 2 speed wipers based on pics :) )
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
caz60b

Post by caz60b »

It has the demister, seatbelts, collapsible steering, I have the NSW engineers cert, but I need to know if it will pass in WA?
Is there someone I can email it too to check for me please?
Once I know it will pass, I am keen for someone to have a look for me.... :goodd: please...
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Looks to me it has everything required for WA rego , get hold of Dan Pitic - Endracon engineering. He will be able to tell you what is and isn't required.
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
caz60b

Post by caz60b »

Thanks Blacky, having read some comments re this car, I'm thinking it will need more than I can do to fix it up properly. I think I will wait for one in WA if possible, that is totally done and needs nothing more but my TLC and :loveee:
Love the yellow and white one, (loved it on McCleods Daughters, but is it really the genuine one? I wonder!) but is that way above the price, or is that pretty good? $38k? Can't see myself paying quite that though.
AARRRGH! Just need one in between these two and I'd be set!