rear passenger door remote

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

dave a
State: NOT ENTERED

rear passenger door remote

Post by dave a »

i am looking for a good rear passenger handle remote. thats what they call it. i call it the bit that screws to the inside of the door that the inside door handle fits on to. it has to have good teeth on it.
i am not sure how much they are worth , i actually have 2 good ones but they are drivers side.
BUILT NOT BOUGHT
fingers
State: VIC

Re: rear passenger door remote

Post by fingers »

Got one down here mate , if ya cant get one closer give me a yell .....Fingers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?
dave a
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by dave a »

got no other offers so how much to buy and post. let me know your details and if its reasonable ill transfer the money to you,thanks
BUILT NOT BOUGHT
fingers
State: VIC

Post by fingers »

dave a wrote:got no other offers so how much to buy and post. let me know your details and if its reasonable ill transfer the money to you,thanks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.\
PM sent mate , :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .Fingers
Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?