FE/FC guys hehehe

Includes clutch, transmission, propeller shaft,
universal joints, differential and rear axle.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

EKjimmy
State: NOT ENTERED

FE/FC guys hehehe

Post by EKjimmy »

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.ph ... 618.0.html
some of them think hydramatics are good boxes
:lol:
'The best engine in the world is a vagina. It can be started with only one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes it's own oil every four weeks. It is a pity that the management system is so f*$king temperamental.'
Ed

Re: FE/FC guys hehehe

Post by Ed »

one man's trash... :wink:

those FE FC guys are pretty cool 8)

Cheers

Ed
FE/FC Holden Car Club of NSW
EKjimmy

Post by EKjimmy »

:lol:
but honestly, their tech content on the FE FC site is fantastic. 64 pages just in the modifications section. Always helpful
'The best engine in the world is a vagina. It can be started with only one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes it's own oil every four weeks. It is a pity that the management system is so f*$king temperamental.'
Cal

Post by Cal »

They actually aren't that bad a gearbox.

People rave on about Trimatics, though I happened to blow 4 of them up in the space of a year, behind a near stock 202 :roll:
EKjimmy

Post by EKjimmy »

it's alright for me, once i have one behind the grey i doubt it'd have the power to destroy a trimatic.
I suppose it's a lack of maintenance from the previous owner, the hydra only had a rebuild 3 years ago so i guess wear and tear happens
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

spose it's a personal preferance thing personally i'de only have one for as long as it took to replace it with something else but then you get sunnytim he loves them :?