tbar auto

Includes clutch, transmission, propeller shaft,
universal joints, differential and rear axle.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

if they have cable it shouldn't be a problem, like i said didn't read much :oops:
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

ratbox wrote:if they have cable it shouldn't be a problem, like i said didn't read much :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't at first either, then decided to see what they had. :lol:
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
(AUST)Mod
State: WA

Post by (AUST)Mod »

I am in love with NoMAD's shifter. I think it is a LOKAR and is the nicest looking shifter I have ever seen. On the other hand, I am keen to put a B&M style shifter into my FB. Would it be an easy job mating it to the 6cyl powerglide?
Craig wrote: Andrew you have a red so I wouldn't race it :wink:

Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

Yep - just a matter of buying a B&M to suit a glide and bolting it in.

Piece a piss :D
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

(AUST)Mod wrote:I am in love with NoMAD's shifter. I think it is a LOKAR and is the nicest looking shifter I have ever seen. On the other hand, I am keen to put a B&M style shifter into my FB. Would it be an easy job mating it to the 6cyl powerglide?
Yep, no adaptors necessary.
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
Smooth customs
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by Smooth customs »

Personally column shift is my preference

But when a floor mounted shifter was needed or requested I would use and LC LJ Torana shifter

A thin short stick with a spring loaded side movement, when set up looks like a manual floor shifter
And the last time I bought one it was way cheaper that an aftermarket one.
And a Holden part

Have fitted many of these to all types of Rods and Customs and shown others how good they look.

A two to three foot tall shifter styled off a 30's car looks totally out of place in 50's and 60's cars