spotto beeliar towing perth

Have you spotted any FB's or EK's we haven't seen before. Post your pics here.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

EKDV8
State: NOT ENTERED

spotto beeliar towing perth

Post by EKDV8 »

spotted this fb at beeliar towing today .he paid 6k for it ,unlic red motor trimatic hr front and rear .had been stored away for the last 16 years ,was rolling on some big commodore stud pattern rims with adaptors ,but were soon swapped out with a set of dragway indys .
will get a pic of the tag nex time over there . :fbholden:
foundation member #12 fb/ek holden club of WA
Blacky
State: WA

Re: spotto beeliar towing perth

Post by Blacky »

sweet - so when are you doing a deal with him ???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
EKDV8

Post by EKDV8 »

Blacky wrote:sweet - so when are you doing a deal with him ???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont worry hes been trying but my finances are tapped out at the moment :!: :!: :!: :x
FireKraka

Post by FireKraka »

Hey Jaimie that looks like a steal for $6K whats he asking for it surely you can scrap it if he is after a deal.

Regards
Neil H
Member of WA FB/EK Car Club
Frankenstein EK V6 Ute
FB Station Wagon Project
1950's Commer Light Truck (2.5 Ton)
EKDV8

Post by EKDV8 »

FireKraka wrote:Hey Jaimie that looks like a steal for $6K whats he asking for it surely you can scrap it if he is after a deal.

Regards
Neil H
trust me neil the asking price will be double what he paid for it,once its cleaned up and regod
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Bump for Caz :D
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

EKDV8

Post by EKDV8 »

Blacky wrote:Bump for Caz :D
yeah ! but I don't think this one will be on the market for while and when it does the price will be up there ,I sure he had 15k on that white ute I had ,don't know what he got for it in the end .
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

:(

FireKraka

Post by FireKraka »

Jamie did you end up getting rid of the manaro is what did you get for it (if you don't mind me asking)

Regards
Neil H
Member of WA FB/EK Car Club
Frankenstein EK V6 Ute
FB Station Wagon Project
1950's Commer Light Truck (2.5 Ton)
caz60b

Post by caz60b »

OMG!!! I want this.... :loveee:

Not in a hurry to buy....pleeeeeeeze get me his details so I can talk to him and visit it, re possible purchase......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!! Gotta be a slab in it for you.....
EKDV8

Post by EKDV8 »

FireKraka wrote:Jamie did you end up getting rid of the manaro is what did you get for it (if you don't mind me asking)

Regards
Neil H
hi! neil I got $11500 for it sold to my indigenous cousins,then went and ordered a new 1928 &*#@ Brookeville roadster body thru Armadale auto parts via socal hotrods usa early September with arrival date late November ,container turns up with roadster body on the shipping list but no body in the container,after some emailing it turns out that socal had sent it to the wrong shipping agent.and to make matters worse the shipping agent socal sent it to and the one where it was suppose to go to share the same wharehouse .one would think that one shipping agent receiving a large item like a roadster body without any forwarding shipping details and on the other side of the warehouse another shipping agent loading a container that has a roadster body on its packing list and no body to put in the container one would think the alarm bells would start ringing !!!! :x come the end of next week it will be 5 months since I fully paid for it and still haven't got it :thumbsdown: should of kept the Monaro at least it had aircon
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

EKDV8 wrote: should of kept the Monaro at least it had aircon
Be prepared to fry in an A roadster.....Its funny how people think owning a convertible would be great to own especially come summer time. Oh how wrong they are. Don't get me wrong they are great, especially on those warm nights once the sun has set.

Hope you get it soon though!
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.