front seat covers

Includes seating, upholstery, door trims, dashboard and heater.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

dave a
State: NOT ENTERED

front seat covers

Post by dave a »

i use my car as a dayly driver and my newly reupholstered seats are coping a hammering from my grandkids. does any one know where you can get front seat covers. no where seems to sell them any more. someone suggested a back seat cover but it doesn't cover the back of the seat where the kids feet hit :esurprised: :esurprised: :esurprised: help
BUILT NOT BOUGHT
EKjimmy

Re: front seat covers

Post by EKjimmy »

If you know someone who is handy with a sewing machine, why not make some?
That way you can make them fit the seat properly, and the colour you want.
Aftermarket seat covers always fit like crap no matter what car they're in - i've got them just to protect the seat from splitting more but it bunches up, slides, moves, looks like crap etc etc
'The best engine in the world is a vagina. It can be started with only one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes it's own oil every four weeks. It is a pity that the management system is so f*$king temperamental.'
stinky
State: SA

Post by stinky »

Get two back seat covers, one to cover the back of the front seat then the other for the front of front seat.
dave a

Post by dave a »

funny enough i was talking to a customer of mine and we came up with the same idea of 2 back seat covers . i have 2 at home i'll try it . thanks
BUILT NOT BOUGHT