lc lj banjo diff

Includes clutch, transmission, propeller shaft,
universal joints, differential and rear axle.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

OLDBLU
State: NOT ENTERED

lc lj banjo diff

Post by OLDBLU »

i am going to get the mounts changed on a banjo out of a lc lj torana for my ek.There have been several listed on ebay in Sydney but not Melb-i live in geelong.
i have found one in Ballarat-the bloke wants $450-does that sound like a reasonable price or is that a little over the top? cheers Brett
Trev

Re: lc lj banjo diff

Post by Trev »

Welcome.

Anything with torana in the listing they think it's worth triple anything else :roll: .
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
OLDBLU

Post by OLDBLU »

worst part is i had one when i was fiddling with an fc about 5years ago and gave it away when i decided to sell the car...brett
FC2104

Post by FC2104 »

I have a Torana Diff that I just took out of my FC. Not needed anymore as I have now put in a shortened commodore diff, V8 upgrade I'm in Winchelsea near Geelong
Dean
stinky
State: SA

Post by stinky »

OLDBLU wrote:i am going to get the mounts changed on a banjo out of a lc lj torana for my ek.There have been several listed on ebay in Sydney but not Melb-i live in geelong.
i have found one in Ballarat-the bloke wants $450-does that sound like a reasonable price or is that a little over the top? cheers Brett
Probably not if it has an LSD centre, I had a Volvo (Dana) diff converted to FE/FC for $100, I cut off most of the junk they did the rest.