Idlewild memorial Run

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in N.S.W.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, NSW Mod

retro
State: NOT ENTERED

Idlewild memorial Run

Post by retro »

Recieved a flyer from the local auto store.

Idle wild memorial run 15 anniversary 2007

date: 4/11/2007
time 8am till late
location: horsley park reserve, horsley park.. opp gun shop and pub.

advertised with live rock bands, bbq, jumping castle and kids giveaways ( i assume not giving away kids).

$5 per car on display, gold coin spectator entry.
top 15 cars trophies and prizes... 1st prize $5000 custom paint work, 2nd is custom air brushing, 3rd is and acer computer, all the way to 7th a 68cm tv,

door prize... custom bar fridge air brushed.

sounds like a good day, and may be a good chance for me to fill the new house with a tv and fridge.

If anyones interested, please post accordingly so we can meet up and keep the cars together, im thinking of taking my fe ute up, so let me know.
master of nothing, leader of nobody.
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

i think the prizes only go to hot rods from memory
retro

Post by retro »

lol, can you imagine my little fb or fe in comps against some awsome hot rod. I was just going for the day to have a look. I was told that it was a good day out.

When i read the prize list, it sounded like a well funded event, and to give away fifteen prizes, well attendance looked strong, so theres gotta be some decent machines going.

Hey ratbox, i only set my self for the door prize (The bar fridge), if i win it, ill fill it with beer and your welcome to come and help me empty it.
mrs ratbox

Post by mrs ratbox »

yeah it's a good day if i wasn't coming down the following weekend i'de be coming down for this
wasn't making out like you had no chance :oops: it's just they park the cars in 2 different areas hot rods in one and everything else decent in another only seperated by a wire fence, it's not the car park and pretty sure they only judge the hot rods
retro

Post by retro »

ratbox, i know what you ment, just taking the piss out of ya.