April Club events

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

April Club events

Post by Blacky »

Hope you all had a nice easter break - I spent mine in the Pilbara on a minesite ........gotta pay the bills I suppose

This Saturday is our last General Meeting before the Nationals , we are getting close !!! Meet at 1pm for a BBQ as per usual , then meeting at2pm. 12 Cusack Road Malaga is the address.

We have another couple of members who have joined us, welcome to Barry and Bethwyn Rowe - they have recently got their EK sedan on the road - hope you enjoy your time with us !

Next club event will then be the All Aussie car Day in Waroona - this event is on April 14 , we will meet at McDonalds in Kelmscott from 8am, leaving at 8:30 to be parked up in Waroona before 10am. We haven't been to this event for a few years and its a good run for the cars at about 90km each way in preparation for the Nationals drive.

There has been a couple of mentions of another spanner day so we can get any jobs done before the Nationals so we will have a spanner day on Sunday May 5 at The Holden Hospital in Kalamunda - please let me know if you need something done and plan to attend so we can make the necessary arrangements. Start time is 9am . We will do the usual BBQ lunch
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky
State: WA

Re: April Club events

Post by Blacky »

Good start to the day Image

Coffee order number -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.