EK windscreen moulds (chrome)

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

gdavid
State: NSW

EK windscreen moulds (chrome)

Post by gdavid »

Looking for the full set of front windscreen chrome moulds and rear windscreen corner moulds.

Not sure if the FB model will do the job. Any advice is appreciated.

Let me know if you have or recommend someone who can supply.
Errol62
State: SA

Re: EK windscreen moulds (chrome)

Post by Errol62 »

Hi mate. The moulds are polished stainless, and identical on FB and EK. I don’t have any spare front moulds or rear corners, however I have a set of rear moulds I don’t need. Also, the rear corners can be replicated by cutting down front corners if you happen to have spares of them.

I am in SA, but you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding sets near you as they are one part that never rust.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

Welcome to the forum mate, get hold of someone in the FB/EK club of N.S.W. - someone is bound to have a set floating around .

Harv or Rob are both Sydneyites and are on here a bit , one of them might be able to point you in the right direction. Are you in Sydney ?????
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
ardiesse

Post by ardiesse »

I've just been down the back where the spiders live, and I've uncovered a set of (front) windscreen moulds. But no corner moulds, no clip for the top in the middle.

Rob
Harv

Post by Harv »

I'm home again this weekend. I'll drop out to where the spooders are and see what I can find in the way of corners and middle clip.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
gdavid

Post by gdavid »

Errol62 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:31 pm Hi mate. The moulds are polished stainless, and identical on FB and EK. I don’t have any spare front moulds or rear corners, however I have a set of rear moulds I don’t need. Also, the rear corners can be replicated by cutting down front corners if you happen to have spares of them.

I am in SA, but you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding sets near you as they are one part that never rust.

Thank for your advice, appreciate it. My rear moulds are good and thanks for the offer.
gdavid

Post by gdavid »

Blacky wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:32 pm Welcome to the forum mate, get hold of someone in the FB/EK club of N.S.W. - someone is bound to have a set floating around .

Harv or Rob are both Sydneyites and are on here a bit , one of them might be able to point you in the right direction. Are you in Sydney ?????
Thank you, yes I am in Sydney and I am in the process of getting in to the FB/EK club of NSW.
gdavid

Post by gdavid »

ardiesse wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:15 pm I've just been down the back where the spiders live, and I've uncovered a set of (front) windscreen moulds. But no corner moulds, no clip for the top in the middle.

Rob
Brilliant Rob, I will take whatever you have (except the spiders :lol: ). I live in Sydney, how do I contact you?
gdavid

Post by gdavid »

Harv wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:08 pm I'm home again this weekend. I'll drop out to where the spooders are and see what I can find in the way of corners and middle clip.

Cheers,
Harv
That is a great help Harv. Appreciate your help. David.
Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

If you have a front corner, you can cut for both rear quarters and also the cover clip.

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
ardiesse

Post by ardiesse »

@gdavid - I've private-messaged you.

Rob