Not the Nats diary 2023

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Errol62
State: SA

Re: Not the Nats diary 2023

Post by Errol62 »

Wrongway, briby, Craig alphabet.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
briby
State: VIC

Post by briby »

Well done Blacky, & Mrs Blacky, great pics & photos. The smile gone from my face as one of our little dish lickers has taken a dislike to the second hand movement on our new clock, growls & eventually barks at it, i love it though.
Thanks again to all who had something to do with putting the whole thing on & the talented people who came up with the fantastic prizes.

Briby
A place for everything and everything in it's place, just can't remember where that place is.
EK DAZ
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by EK DAZ »

Wow, Those are some clever trophy's, Very artistic.
EK DAZ
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

Right , where were we - did the only sensible thing and went underground on my days off ImageImage Bendigo tourist mine, always interesting to hear what the guides tell the tourists about working underground….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Then of course off to the pub for lunch and a bit of a wander around town

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Then off to Adelaide to catch up with Roger and Ammo , was going to catch up with Clay but he has the lurgie-
St Arnaud and Horsham silo art - interesting factoid - Horsham is the Australian capital of knobheads in bunky V6 commodores with no mufflers ImageImageImageImage

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

This silo art near Dimboola was my pick of the trip - dedicated to a local bloke who mentored a heap of kids playing tennis , he is no longer with us so he is shown as a ghost wearing his trademark hat and glasses

Obligatory photo at the old dealers shop in Nhill - last time we were here it was full of dust , is now home to a private collection

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Then into the big smoke -

And off to an SA club general meeting

Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

Scaredy cat. Yer i didn’t see any of that when we passed through Nhill, but then I was doing my best to drive the ute while fending off the grim reaper. Lurgy begone. It was carbies in the kitchen yesterday and out cutting down trees with the neighbour today.

Ann Marie looking cheeky and Roger looking serious.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Blacky

Not the Nats diary 2023

Post by Blacky »

Yes , these meetings are serious business- we had a nice meal of pizza and poppers in the pizza joint across the road and have spent the last couple of days doing bugger all at Wrongway and AnneMaries place , thank you both for your hospitality guys ImageImage - party’s over we are at the airport now drinking horribly overpriced beer Image

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:37 pm Yes , these meetings are serious business :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - we had a nice meal of pizza and poppers in the pizza joint across the road and have spent the last couple of days doing bugger all at Wrongway and AnneMaries place , thank you both for your hospitality guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - party’s over we are at the airport now drinking horribly overpriced beer Image