Red 6 Triple SUs

Includes fuel system, cooling system and exhaust.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Errol62
State: SA

Red 6 Triple SUs

Post by Errol62 »

I bought another set of SU carbs today. They are at Echuca. I don’t suppose there is anyone local willing to collect them for me and hold until Fins on the River in June? This set is on the wrong manifold, and ad says they are 1 1/2”, but they look like 1 3/4”, and they appear to be more complete than the set I have, with all the choke and throttle linkages. They also come with a set of the VK injected style headers, 6 into 3, into 1, which probably wont fit the FB, and anyway I’m not a fan of tubular headers. But then I don’t know if the warnerford manifold will fit the X2 headers.

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Red 6 Triple SUs

Post by Blacky »

Do you know any of the Galeas ? Tony runs the Museum there and may either pick them up or let the seller drop them off and keep them at the museum for you ???
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

Thanks blacky. I met them last nats, older brother with the pink sedan or coupe is it? We had a chat at Dudley’s.

EK van on rotisserie
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

I didnt see them at Nuri, they are FE/FC guys although Tony has a beautiful FB wagon
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Errol62

Post by Errol62 »

Thanks mate I was thinking of another family. I messaged him anyway, Tony.

EK van on rotisserie