Indonesian FB / ek

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

BILLY BLACKARROW
State: NSW

Indonesian FB / ek

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

Found this ek/fb in Indonesia on you tube but cant seam to copy on to this site can someone help
#holden #holdenaustralia #holdenindonesia i like the rear wheel arches but it makes the back look long
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Indonesian FB / ek

Post by Blacky »

just had alook , theres heaps of #holdenindonesia ones on there, can you type out the full heading ?
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

BILLY BLACKARROW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

Blacky
That's the one thanks for that Blacky, Like the rear wheel arches and the colour combo
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Might be a bit of a bugger getting the wheel off and on - and that timing gear is in a hell of a state !!!!

Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

I have enough trouble with stock guards.

FB ute driver, EK van project

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
Harv

Post by Harv »

My youngest can get a car off a tilt tray faster than that (hmmm... maybe its not a good thing the kids have seen me bring so many home that way :oops: ).

What do you have to do to a steel timing gear to blue it and take chunks out of it???

My eyes watered a bit from the carb and radiator. Got to hand it to them though for keeping it on the road.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
In the Shed
State: SA

Post by In the Shed »

I note the old grey motor had air cond too!
A day in the shed beats a day at work!