AGM August 8

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

AGM August 8

Post by Blacky »

Hi everyone ,

Well its that time of year again , the AGM is just around the corner and I just KNOW there will be plenty of people who are thinking to themselves "these clowns couldn't run a bath - I BET I could do a far better job "

Well the time to act is now !!! Our esteemed leader is stepping down so we are on the hunt for a new club president !!!!! I know , exciting isn't it ??? If you think you have what it takes to bumble through the odd meeting and have an hour or 3 a week to steer this ship then now is your time to shine :ebiggrin:

I will say no more about that and just wait for all the nominations to come thundering into our inbox :lol: all other positions are up for grabs too so if you fancy having a go you really can't do any worse than we have so why not ???

Anyway , we are meeting at Shannons offices again for the AGM cruise on Sunday August 8 - yes its been put back a week to allow us time to sort through the mountains of nominations we are expecting - and because Gazza is stuck on the high seas until the 4th - at 10AM , leaving about 10:30 on a bit of a cruise to Mundaring Weir pub for our AGM and a general meeting from 11ish then a pub feed and bench racing session and toasting our new fearless leader whoever that may be :thumbsup:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.