I’ve gone to the dark side .......

Got something else that you want to show off that's not an FB or EK? Try this section.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

60Special
State: WA

Re: I’ve gone to the dark side .......

Post by 60Special »

You might want to put a couple more bolts in that flywheel ( or liquid nails).
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

60Special wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:01 am You might want to put a couple more bolts in that flywheel ( or liquid nails).
I'm on th ecomputer right now trying to find some on Gumtree , I cant use facebook because I am banned again ......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Not as much progress as I hoped, the starter motor in the tray isn’t for a 308 ImageImage need to source one on Tuesday - got sidetracked cleaning up the shed which was looooonnng overdue , took a ute load of crap to work and tossed it in the skip bin seeing as the tip is closed , grabbed the buff and threw it over the bonnet to see how it would shine up - not bad ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

ehsv6
State: VIC

Post by ehsv6 »

No CAS in the 304, still has a dissy with a ignition module, the box with the transister behind the air filter box.
Member EH Holden Car Club Vic
Supercharged V6 EH Sedan
EH Wagon
Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

ehsv6 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:34 pm No CAS in the 304, still has a dissy with a ignition module, the box with the transister behind the air filter box.
My bad. My VS had only the poverty-pack Ecotec :D

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Much shinier now ImageImage
P

Fex
State: QLD

Post by Fex »

Blacky

dunno if these even fit or if you’re looking for some new wheels for the red rocket. I’ve got these that I’ve had for probably 15 years. Found them again in the shed on the weekend when looking while on the hunt for something else. I’m not going to use them anytime soon. I think they are the same as the VZ SS rims. These are 17’s. If you’re semi interested let me know and I’ll have a chat to you when you get to Toowoomba.
0A028EB1-631D-4413-9CDC-904C20D49EA1.jpeg
0A028EB1-631D-4413-9CDC-904C20D49EA1.jpeg (277.71 KiB) Viewed 649 times
Cheers, Andrew
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Thanks for the thought Fex but I have a set of rims off the brides old WL Caprice that are going on to it :thumbsup:

Fex
State: QLD

Post by Fex »

Blacky wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:26 pm Thanks for the thought Fex but I have a set of rims off the brides old WL Caprice that are going on to it :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Almost got this hooker done , motor has been rebuilt and is back in the hole , waiting on a couple of bits and it should be good to fire up , the extractors I bought hit the crossmember so I was going to take it to a shop but I might have a go at it myself after seeing Rogers efforts ….Image

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Pulled the fuel tank out - was about an inch deep of dust and sticks and leaves etc - some things never change !!!

Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

Blacky wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:09 am Pulled the fuel tank out - was about an inch deep of dust and sticks and leaves etc - some things never change !!!
That must be the first Holden posted on this forum that has an intact fuel tank floor. Must have had the NASCO Rust Option deleted at the factory :lol:

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Harv wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:13 am
Blacky wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:09 am Pulled the fuel tank out - was about an inch deep of dust and sticks and leaves etc - some things never change !!!
That must be the first Holden posted on this forum that has an intact fuel tank floor. Must have had the NASCO Rust Option deleted at the factory :lol:

Cheers,
Harv
Give it time mate ......... :wink:

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Finished this thing off today - painted the front bumper last week , have been waiting for the autosparky to finish for a month - gave up yesterday and went and picked it up to finish it off. Mounted the bumper, fixed the exhaust- that’s a story in itself 😡😡 - adjusted the handbrake and refitted the console and it’s ready for a wheel alignment and rego 😎😎👍

Blacky

Post by Blacky »