March Club run

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

March Club run

Post by Blacky »

Are you ready to roll ?? because our next event is going to be a bit different from the usual - we are going barefoot bowling !!

plan is to meet at Bedford Bowling Club at 6PM on Friday March 26 for a feed then followed by barefoot bowling afterwards .

Address is 145 Grand Promenade , Bedford. Bowling is optional , laughter is guaranteed :-)

Next event will be April 11 - Curtin Car Day at Trinity College in Perth , venue has changed as the show has outgrown the old venue. For that one we will meet at Muzz Buzz in Bayswater , corner of Guildford Rd and Slade St at 8:30 , leave at 9 or so as the show opens at 10 and we need to be parked up by 9:30. Usual story , club will provide cool drinks for members.

The big one , Shannons Classic Car Show is on the following Sunday , April 18 and w ewill meet at Muzz Buzz again for that one , it also has a 10AM start time so same deal , meet from 8:30 , leave at 9 to go and set up .

And finally for April , if anyone is interested in the long weekend overnighter to Bunbury we will be heading off Saturday morning as per the email last week , at this rate we will need to organise a spanner day in early May because all the EK's will be worn out !
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
mph

Re: March Club run

Post by mph »

Ill be home for the 18th so should be able to attend.
Ill remove my yellow lowering kit for the day.Image

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

FB-Special
Big block 161 :lol:
Holley sniper EFI.
Vintage air ducted heat and cool.
Ek auto column shift.
Lj diff and reverse lights.
WA FB~EK Car Club Member.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Cool - I am going to be away for the Curtin show but will be in town for the Shannon’s day 🤞
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

mph

Post by mph »

Hi team apologises but unfortunately due to a pop up family arrangement i now wont be able to make this event.

FB-Special
Holley sniper EFI.
Ek auto column shift.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

mph wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:39 pm Hi team apologises but unfortunately due to a pop up family arrangement i now wont be able to make this event.

Thats a shame mate, you missed a bloody good day .....

mph

Post by mph »

Blacky wrote:
mph wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:39 pm Hi team apologises but unfortunately due to a pop up family arrangement i now wont be able to make this event.

Thats a shame mate, you missed a bloody good day .....
Yeah mate pics look great , thats the trouble when you work fifo as well as your siblings doing fifo not many dates line up at home but when they do its normally when there is a car show on.

FB-Special
Holley sniper EFI.
Ek auto column shift.