Triple SU

Includes fuel system, cooling system and exhaust.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

Re: Triple SU

Post by Blacky »

I cut an old centre section out of a spare firewall and welded that into mine, thought I had more pics of it on my red rattler revamp thread but there isnt really ... anyway it ended up like this , was trying to make it look factory
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
funkyscooter
State: NSW

Post by funkyscooter »

That's what I'll aim for then! Looks good.
Scott
(Not so rusty) Ol' Rusty - FB/EK Sedan
D-MAN
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by D-MAN »

Blacky wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:23 am I cut an old centre section out of a spare firewall and welded that into mine, thought I had more pics of it on my red rattler revamp thread but there isnt really ... anyway it ended up like this , was trying to make it look factory
That looks awesome 👍
FbSTDwagon
State: SA

Post by FbSTDwagon »

Blacky wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:23 am I cut an old centre section out of a spare firewall and welded that into mine, thought I had more pics of it on my red rattler revamp thread but there isnt really ... anyway it ended up like this , was trying to make it look factory
Cheers Blacky for the photo confirming the modification needed on the firewall to make the triples fit.
Certainly gives me something else to forget about haha!
Drew