Gone but not forgotten this Sunday

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

Gone but not forgotten this Sunday

Post by Blacky »

As discussed at the Christmas party , we are going to go as a club to the Shannons Holden show this Sunday December 13 for a look at the show, then off for a feed at Porkies in Gosnells for the Porkies Meat Up show - 2 events for the price of 1 !!!

We will meet at McDonalds Applecross - corner of Canning Hwy and Reynolds Rd Applecross - from 9:30 , will leave at 10 to head over to City Motors in Leederville, hang around for a while and then head off to Gosnells for a carnivorous lunch.

Next event will be January 2 for those who aren't going away , we are off to the Guildford markets in the afternoon then off to Herne Hill for a twilight show and shine similar to Hot Summer Nights which is run by our friends at the EJ/EH club.
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Re: Gone but not forgotten this Sunday

Post by Blacky »

Lots of nice tin at this show today - when I turned up at the start point it looked like the WA chapter of the FB/EK ute club Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

This ute made my pants real tight , was my pick of the day ImageImageImage

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

One for SunnyTim

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Tapatalk has done an “upgrade” to my phone and now it’s an absolute pain in the arse to post pics ImageImageImageImage why the hell do computer geeks have to piss around with things that work ?????ImageImageImageImage

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Hilarys wagon, Nats attendees in Mandurah might remember this one - it’s a one owner car ImageImage

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

This thing has a $10k + grey motor in it - it is the sweetest sounding grey I have ever heard ImageImage

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

The Joe and Alan Little collection of FX/J Holdens is pretty damn impressive.......

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Fooly Sikk bro

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »