304 INTO EK SEDAN

Includes fuel system, cooling system and exhaust.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

ek wazza
State: NSW

304 INTO EK SEDAN

Post by ek wazza »

Starting to get serious on my build and planning on putting a 304 and Turbo 700 out of a VP Commodore in with and aftermarket IFS from either CRS or SCW. Who has done this and what should i look out for? Does the tunnel need to be changed to a CRS one?
Building an EK Special Sedan 304 T700, Rodtech F/end with disc's front & rear, and driving an EK Special Sedan Grey with Trimatic and the rest stock
Blacky
State: WA

Re: 304 INTO EK SEDAN

Post by Blacky »

Yeah , you will need a tunnel - have a surf through the forum this has been done many times.
CRS front ends - even the new type - have some issues , I would be looking at Rodtech or SCW rather than CRS - or United Speed Shop if you are rich
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
ek wazza

Post by ek wazza »

Thanks Blacky, I figured i would need the tunnel even though my shell is an Auto one
Building an EK Special Sedan 304 T700, Rodtech F/end with disc's front & rear, and driving an EK Special Sedan Grey with Trimatic and the rest stock
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

You might be OK with an auto shell :thumbsup:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
EK283

Post by EK283 »

Mine has a auto tunnel welded in and it fits a turbo 700 just !!

Greg
So many cars so little time!
Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

You may be able to get the engine lower with some of the custom ifs, improve clearance and also handling.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie