Any one used Holley sniper EFI self tuning

Includes fuel system, cooling system and exhaust.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

ben
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Any one used Holley sniper EFI self tuning

Post by ben »

mph wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:42 pm Bit of an update only a year late, i knocked a few vehicle jobs off the list on the fb including the vintage air con / heater system up and running plus other vehicle projects.
Holley now offer a retro fit fuel pump with the option of return or return less pumps with built in regs and different hp ratings.
I know these are a basic efi setup but it should suit my application perfect, these can also take boost which is also on the long term list to add a turbo.
So i bit the bullet and ordered the gold sniper 2300 and accessories plus a returnless sniper pump.
I know guys have issues with these mostly due to rfi, user error or manifold length issue's on 6cyl. Ive also got a large cap dizzy ordered which i can mod and lock out to allow sniper to control timing.
I cant find any forums or info on any one doing these to a holden 6 red. Plenty of chevy and &*#@ 6cyl on the net. So it should be a interesting conversion.
Con is its a couple months wait for the kits n bits from the U.S.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Hi mate, in the process of getting my wagon back on the road, and stubbled across these efi kits. Have you fitted one up yet ? if so good/bad.
Cheers
Ben

All good, just found your build thread.
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Any one used Holley sniper EFI self tuning

Post by Blacky »

ben wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:07 pm
Hi mate, in the process of getting my wagon back on the road,
Cheers
Ben

:ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin: :ebiggrin:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.