Nats entries - get 'em in you lot !!

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

Re: Nats entries - get 'em in you lot !!

Post by Blacky »

Craig Allardyce wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:32 pm Umm.....maths Blacky, maths. 52???
there are some entrants that arent bringing cars , there are 2 entrants that are bringing 2 cars and there is one entrant who is bringing 3 cars ....... :thumbsup:

i got the learnin' and stuff .......... :ebiggrin:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Craig Allardyce
State: VIC

Post by Craig Allardyce »

Blacky wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:38 pm
Craig Allardyce wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:32 pm Umm.....maths Blacky, maths. 52???
there are some entrants that arent bringing cars , there are 2 entrants that are bringing 2 cars and there is one entrant who is bringing 3 cars ....... :thumbsup:

i got the learnin' and stuff .......... :ebiggrin:
Was gonna say you have to take your shoes off but..................
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

We are now up to 58 entrants

7 from QLD

4 from NSW ( plus Ken Bailey so I hear , but he hasn't entered yet - so maybe 5 )

5 from Vic

2 from S.A.

1 from the N.T. - and its NOT Robin , he is in with the banana benders :ebiggrin:

and the rest are sandgropers :wave:

FB - 27

EK - 32

5 weeks today we will be on the pre nationals Thursday night twilight cruise !!! Bring it on baby 8) 8) 8)
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.