N.S.W. All Holden Day August 2015

All the info, questions and discussion for the various All Holden Day shows in each state

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

WayneXG95
State: NSW

N.S.W. All Holden Day August 2015

Post by WayneXG95 »

Owning to minimal member interest the NSW club will not be supporting the All Holden Day.
Members will have to attend as a independent entrants.
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W
mr bean

Re: N.S.W. All Holden Day August 2015

Post by mr bean »

Hey Tim,
It was a good swap meet and a great weekend. Was great to catch up with you ,Brett ,Bootlegger ,Rusty , Lou and a few other Club members over the 2 days.
To top it off 'Doris' managed to take out Best Individual Display on show day.
Attachments
AHD 2015.jpg
AHD 2015.jpg (95.28 KiB) Viewed 1547 times
Mick

Post by Mick »

hey Tim should have asked on the day did you see the freeky HK prem and what did you think of it
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

SunnyTim wrote:
Mick wrote:hey Tim should have asked on the day did you see the freeky HK prem and what did you think of it
Yeah it was a spin, what spins me more is the guy that had it. He was taking bits off a car in the Barossa Valley Graveyard last year when I was there, he was at Bendigo swap in Nov when I was there, he was at Ballarat last Feb when I was there, He was at Sydney Super Swap when I was there in Feb, he was at Toowoomba Swap in Feb, he was parked with his trailer on the road between Junee and Wagga when I was heading to Wangaratta Nats!

He's following me!
Sounds like you two are as bad as each other !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Mick

Post by Mick »

SunnyTim wrote:
Mick wrote:hey Tim should have asked on the day did you see the freeky HK prem and what did you think of it
Yeah it was a spin, what spins me more is the guy that had it. He was taking bits off a car in the Barossa Valley Graveyard last year when I was there, he was at Bendigo swap in Nov when I was there, he was at Ballarat last Feb when I was there, He was at Sydney Super Swap when I was there in Feb, he was at Toowoomba Swap in Feb, he was parked with his trailer on the road between Junee and Wagga when I was heading to Wangaratta Nats!

He's following me!
yeah he's a wheeler dealer i think mostly HKTG stuff not scared to spend either on the sunday my mate had a HK monaro boot lid (the actual panel is the same but had the monaro trim but it did come off a monaro) that guy paid $400 for it :shock:
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter