July Run Saturday the 26th of July to Drysdale

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Victoria.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, VIC Mod

Sarah
State: VIC

July Run Saturday the 26th of July to Drysdale

Post by Sarah »

July Run Saturday the 26th of July to Drysdale (20mins past Geelong)

We will be visiting a program developed by the Bellarine Salvos who have partnered with local high school students and Drysdale smash repairs to restore an EK Holden. We were asked to visit so the young boys can be inspired by our cars as they have a big job ahead of them! Plan to be there at 10am as the program runs from 9-11am each Saturday.

I'd assume most of us will have lunch after.

Meeting at Little River BP service station on Princes Freeway departing at 9am. Please meet prior.

Any problems you can buzz me on 0403 381 840

Check the program out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/salvoresto?fref=ts

Thanks Sarah
igor
State: SA

Re: July Run Saturday the 26th of July to Drysdale

Post by igor »

We arrived home early afternoon today after spending yesterday with the Vic club on their run to Drysdale. What a great thing that the local crash repairers and other sponsors are doing for these young lads, who are not only learning how to restore a vehicle but also are learning people skills. Thanks so much to Sarah for organizing, and Tracey organizing the fabulous "Zoo Cafe", who catered for 30 people people who just walked in. :clap: Thanks to Bill, for organizing a cruise to Queenscliff and Port Lonsdale, with fb-ek owners and fj club. :thumbsup:
cheers
Roger, Lesley, Mike and Sue
Sarah
State: VIC

Re: July Run Saturday the 26th of July to Drysdale

Post by Sarah »

Was so lovely to see you all, you always make such an effort coming to our runs! I really enjoyed the Drysdale run. Seeing the EK resto and just checking out the community spirit was great, not to mention seeing and learning about Soda-blasting!
Thanks again!