Harrys Cafe De Wheels, Liverpool, 26 Oct

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in N.S.W.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, NSW Mod

hewey
State: NOT ENTERED

Harrys Cafe De Wheels, Liverpool, 26 Oct

Post by hewey »

My brother and I are looking to head to Harrys Cafe De Wheels Saturday night. The last Saturday of the month is usually a big one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anyone is welcome to join us.

Liana and I will be in our pink EK wagon, and my brother will be in a dark brown XY or sky blue early 70s Mercedes - come up and say gday :wink:
bootlegger

Re: Harrys Cafe De Wheels, Liverpool, 26 Oct

Post by bootlegger »

I might come for a run. Its a big night. Take your own food. The wait to be served is unbearable.
hewey

Post by hewey »

I think we're looking at eating at my brothers and cruising over after. See ya there :mrgreen:
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

bootlegger wrote:I might come for a run. Its a big night. Take your own food. The wait to be served is unbearable.
you must have WAAAAY less patiance than i thought i've been a few times and never had a problem getting food and i refuse to line up for food unless i'm dieing :lol: :lol: ohh you get a bit of a line in krispy kreme but even that moved fast
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
Cal

Post by Cal »

It does take ages to get served at some of the stalls there. The pie shop is usually good, though .

The last Saturday of the month at Harrys is getting a bit out of hand. Massive crowds, and too many of the doof doof brigade turning up lately.

Might go for a look tonight
bootlegger

Post by bootlegger »

I ended up working late. Too worn out to go. I did get my repco running though.
WayneXG95

Post by WayneXG95 »

Kinda over the "Carpark Commodore" boys, dickheads ruined it for us last time.. :problem:
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W
Harv

Post by Harv »

I did get my repco running though
With McGee (insert drooling noises), or carbed?

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
hewey

Post by hewey »

We didn't get there till late. Some nice muscle cars, but the wanker factor was too high. Some dickhead dropped a burnout as they were leaving right in front of a cop car :crazy: By the time we left there were about 10 highway patrol cars at the exit, and they'd turned off the traffic lights to manually control traffic. I've got to say they weren't being overzealous, only a couple of Commodores that were caught doing burnouts were defected and everyone else was waved through with a smile.
bootlegger

Post by bootlegger »

Harv wrote:
I did get my repco running though
With McGee (insert drooling noises), or carbed?

Cheers,
Harv
Carbed harv. Ive posted a question in the engine section.
Ill set up the mcgeee when ive got time. I need to work out how to run it on petrol.
Methanol in a street car will be a hassle.
Harv

Post by Harv »

Cool Dave. I've been stashing away some info on injection... remind me to make you a copy when you get up to that bit.

Funniest thing I ever saw was a guy in a V8 Kingswood one Sunday afternoon in the main drag at Parramatta (near the bridge and theatre). Streets were packed with people, and he decided to do circle work in the middle of the intersection. The crowd was cheering him on... whilst two coppers were sitting at the lights, patiently waiting for him to finish :lol: . Once he was done, they turned on the blues-and-twos and arrested him. Huge cheers from the crowd.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.