my new best friend

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

EKDV8
State: NOT ENTERED

my new best friend

Post by EKDV8 »

hi! all i recently bought my self a plasma cutter,its gotta be the best thing since sliced bread,no more having to put up with
exploding cutting disks when they jam up tight spot .and it allows me to cut into sections where a grinder wont fit . :mrgreen: 578579552551550549547 :ekholden:
foundation member #12 fb/ek holden club of WA
MeFB

Re: my new best friend

Post by MeFB »

EKDV8 wrote:hi! all i recently bought my self a plasma cutter,its gotta be the best thing since sliced bread...
And if they hadn't invented sliced bread yet, you could use it for that too...

Did it cost much?
Alan
Member No.1 of the FB EK Holden Car Club of WA (Woo-hoo :D sweet!)
oldnek

Post by oldnek »

Plasma Cutters are the best things on earth for cutting. The speed at which they do it is great and if your steady with the hand you slice through two panels to make the neatest fit and fuse weld. Is yours the pilot arc start or scratch start.
There's nothing as Sweet as a EK V8
EKDV8

Post by EKDV8 »

MeFB wrote:
EKDV8 wrote:hi! all i recently bought my self a plasma cutter,its gotta be the best thing since sliced bread...
And if they hadn't invented sliced bread yet, you could use it for that too...

Did it cost much?
hi! Mefb i paid $450 for from weldsmart in canningvale they run an add in the back of the quokka ,i bought mine just before the end of june and claimed it back on tax .they do require a good supply of air ,so decent size compressor and a qaulity filter system to keep out the moisture is needed<<<cheers!>>>
oldnek wrote:Plasma Cutters are the best things on earth for cutting. The speed at which they do it is great and if your steady with the hand you slice through two panels to make the neatest fit and fuse weld. Is yours the pilot arc start or scratch start.
hi! oldnek it has pilot arc /60% duty cycle and will cut from 1mm-14mm perfect for the back yard hobbist.
cheers!
foundation member #12 fb/ek holden club of WA
WesternWagon
State: WA

Post by WesternWagon »

Looks great :thumbsup:
Member : Holden Car Club WA.
:ASRF Member
: Secretary FB/EK holden Club of WA.