FB EK ute venetian fitment

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

collecta
State: SA

FB EK ute venetian fitment

Post by collecta »

Hi, can anyone post a photo of a venetian fitted in a ute. Scored an FB ute which came with a venetian and looking at it, the fitting holes line up with two of the nuts for the dividing stainless strip in the rear window seal. The nut slips through the hole in the venetian so i wanted to see what others have used to fix them in place.
cheers
Scott
Blacky
State: WA

Re: FB EK ute venetian fitment

Post by Blacky »

just went and had a look at mine , they have fitted a cup washer under the standard screw - easy :thumbsup:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

......... and heres a picture :D

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
collecta

Post by collecta »

Thanks, That is easy. I like the venetian painted body colour (i presume). The ute i picked up is lucerne blue going by the paint No. Thanks again Blacky and Tim.

cheers
Scott
collecta

Post by collecta »

I would if i could get my head around posting pics. Yes early roughy FB2106 345 A with nitro paint so pre may '60?, price was right couldnt pass it up.
cheers
Scott