FB/EK Holden 3-speed Crashbox Enthusiasts Guide

Includes clutch, transmission, propeller shaft,
universal joints, differential and rear axle.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Harv
State: NSW

Re: FB/EK Holden 3-speed Crashbox Enthusiasts Guide

Post by Harv »

Special Harv Christmas deal. If you don't want to make the tools up, I'll lend you mine. I work on the honesty system... you won't find that often on FaceBook.

Can only get them into the post for you in a fortnights time though. Spend the fortnight reading through the guide, and working out what tools you need.

If this suits you, PM or email me a copy of your Drivers License along with the tools you want sent. I'll mail them to the name and address on the license.

Post 'em back when you are done. If you decide not to send them back, I will then know where to find you.

Merry Christmas,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
EJVince

Post by EJVince »

Thanks for the guide Harv, really appreciate it, awesome resource.
That's an incredible offer mate, I would really appreciate that as my tool making skills aren't that good and if I do this properly I probably won't need to use the tools again as not getting any younger 😁, but I can certainly follow manuals to do repairs on the car, especially after owning the EJ for over 20 years. You wouldn't have the speedo gear removal tool though would you, as your car is probably earlier model than mine?

Cheers Vince 👍

Ps I'm away till mid January, so probably hold off posting until then, will read guide and let you know. Don't worry mate, I operate on honesty too and won't let you down.
Harv

Post by Harv »

Yep, got the speedo tool :)

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
EJVince

Post by EJVince »

You bloody ripper mate, thank you. Have a great christmas and I will be in touch 😊👌
algonewild
State: QLD

Post by algonewild »

Thank you, Harv! You've got my centreshift conversion back on track with this - bravo! :clap:
1965 HD Premier sedan (Thelma) & 1966 HR Ute (The Bomb)
Harv

Post by Harv »

algonewild wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:05 am Thank you, Harv! You've got my centreshift conversion back on track with this - bravo! :clap:
Welcome :)

Cheers,
Harv